The unit is one of a range of digital communication trainers and provides all necessary inputs and connections for students to study signal sampling and reconstruction techniques.
- Sampling and reconstruction of signal.
- The effect of II order and IV order low pass filter on reconstructed signal.
- The effect of sample amplifier and sample and hold amplifier on reconstructed signal.
- The Nyquist criteria for sampling and reconstruction of signal.
- The effect of sample /hold circuit on reconstructed signal
- Effect of sampling pulse duty cycle on the reconstructed signal in sample and sample hold output.
- Comparison responses of 2nd order and 4th order LPFs.
- Verification sampling and reconstruction data transmission scheme for