The basic electricity trainer can be used to develop the student’s abilities and teach basic electrical circuits such as series and parallel circuits, electromagnet induction, coil behaviour with AC and DC circuits, diode and transistor characteristics etc. This simple training kit provides a strong operation for future studies in electrical or electronics.
- Resistances individually, as well as in series and in parallel connections
- Ohm’s law mathematical relationship between three variables; voltage (V), current (I) and resistance (R).
- The behaviour of current when light bulbs are connected in a series/parallel circuit.
- Kirchhoff’s Law for electrical circuits
- R-C circuit and the behaviour of a capacitor in an R-C network and phase shift due to capacitor.
- The L-C circuit and its oscillations
- The characteristics of a semiconductor diode
- The characteristics of a transistor.
- Faraday’s Law of electromagnetic induction
- The behaviour of current when inductance is introduced in the circuit.
- Lenz’s Law and effect of eddy current.
- The relay and constructing a switching circuit by using a relay.
- The Oersted experiment
- The phenomenon of mutual induction.
- Construction and study of the step down transformer with the help of coils and cores.
- Construction and study of the step up transformer.
- The effects of moving I core on a step up transformer
- Conversion of a galvanometer into voltmeter.
- Conversion of a galvanometer into ammeter.
- The Hysteresis curve.