The 7502 DSB/SSB AM receiver trainer is part of an analogue communication range which provides all the necessary inputs, test points and connections for experimentation. The 7502 trainer teaches students the basics of DSB/SSB Amplitude modulation and transmission systems through measurement of voltages via the on-board test points.
The 7501 DSB/SSB AM Transmitter is required to work with this unit.
Automatic Gain Control:
- Double Sideband AM Generation
- To calculate modulation index of DSB wave by trapezoidal pattern
- Double Sideband AM Reception
- Study of Diode Detector
Single Side Band Transmission:
- Signal Sideband AM Generation
- Single Sideband AM Reception.
- Operation of the Automatic Gain Control Circuit (AGC)
Receiver Characteristics (Selectivity, Sensitivity, Fidelity):
- To plot selectivity curve for radio receiver
- To plot sensitivity curve for radio receiver
- To plot fidelity curve for radio receiver